...visiblers...

October 28, 2011

TQ CITEH


They deserved it...myb it was quite late to post this entry,but i feel obliged to do this whatsoever...1-6..that was the scoreline...after such long lucky spells MU had enjoyed,they jz deserved this thumpin at home.Where?At HOME!!!!..We shud remember that this MU team had not been punished enough by their oppos..Chelsea,Norwich,Liverpool...u name it r some of the teams that had missed their chances to score against so called ''bright future'' backline...go back to HELL!I dont know why I was too emo,but I jz cant stand with some of boastful,big mouth MU fans(even the players n their manager)..I think x Citeh who re noisy,but THEM!!they r busier lookin at others bcoz they would jz too happy to mock the others......
...I m x a person to hate something or annoyed with sth without a reason btw...
watever it is...TQ CITEH!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...